(CE) CREDITS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
The Living Arts Drama Therapy Institute provides Continuing Education (CE) credits for many of our offerings. CE credits are sponsored by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA)and are approved by theAmerican Psychological Association.
- Continuing Education (CE) Credits are available for an additional administrative fee.
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Spiritual Competency Academy maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- SCA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California. RNs must retain their certificate of attendance for 4 years after the course concludes.
- For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact email[email protected]
- For other questions about CE contact David Lukoff, PhD at[email protected]