Jessica Engle, MA, MFT Intern
- Do you feel anxious in social situations?
- Are you a single man who finds it difficult to ask women out?
- Are you interested in theater for self-improvement?
I am honored to provide you with compassion, support and guidance. Therapy is the perfect forum for expressing feelings, recieving guidance, and resolving childhood wounds, which in turn frees you to be present and available for your loved ones, jobs, and life goals.
In addition to specializing in social anxiety, dating skills for single men, and drama therapy, I offer a variety of services to children and adults, including individual, couples, and group psychotherapy.
Jessica Engle graduated from the California Institute of Integral Studies with an M.A. in Counseling Psychology, emphasis Drama Therapy. She completed a practicum at Alta Bates Medical Center in Berkeley, CA, where she provided drama and talk therapy to adolescents, adults, and geriatrics who were battling depression, anxiety, addiction, life crises, suicidality, and psychosis. She is a registered MFT Intern #70116 at the Living Arts Counseling Center in Oakland, CA and is supervised by Warren Randy McCommons, MFT #45485, RDT/BCT.
In addition to her M.A., Jessica puruses further training through the Developmental Transformations Institute, West in San Francisco. She is a member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists and the National Association for Drama Therapy.
- Innovation & Renewal: In Applied & Therapeutic Theatre8/1-8/4 4-day intensive, Berkeley, $500 ($450 before Jun. 1)...More+
- Finding Sanctuary in the Body: A Yoga, Art, & Somatic Psychotherapy Group for Survivors of Sexual TraumaTues. 5/14-6/18 7:15-8:45p, $25/wk, Emeryville...More+
- ACTS of COURAGE: An improvisational theatre performance inspired by personal stories of heroism in the face of injustice Playback Theatre, 5/19 2pm, Live Oak Theatre, Berkeley...More+
- Ageless Pizazz! A 3-month group for women at midlife and beyondThurs. 7:00-9:15pm, 6/20-9/12, 12 weeks, Emeryville...More+
- Transform Your Life Script: A Drama Therapy GroupTues. 5/21-7/30 6:45-9:45p, $40, San Francisco...More+
- First Weekends Free Introduction to Drama Therapy WorkshopSun. June 1, 2:30-5:30, CIIS, SF. FREE with pre-registration....More+